Monday, 8 March 2010

1st time blogging..one step in new begining...

The sun shine brightly outside...but inside my heart it still dark as if it still nite n no stars to shine n bright da sky at nite...so many things bn bugging my mind...i wish i could b in one place where i can let myself out loudly...shouting n express my feeling without any fear...but dats only a wish...nothing more thn dat...well it just a matter of my mind bn genarating all da time without fail to stop..i dunno whats bn going wth myself until i realised dat i luv to make things complicated even it myb not...i luv to take small things n turn into big things...i bn distract wth so many things lately...n ppl sumtimes around me cant understand me...life is easy if u want it to b easy...but life will b difficult if u want it difficult....i clearly know abt dat ....but still im not helping myself...but heyyy....its life...u just have to live wth it..thanks to anyone dat help me a lot...thanks a million for ur kindness..im just a simple lady who just trying to live in simple life n happy wth what i have now...cheer up gurl!~...

2 comments:

  1. tadaaaa~ im first!!saje2 jek kepo.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha aku mmg ske kau kepoh...sunyi dunia aku klau ko xde hehe...

    ReplyDelete